Tetamu Istana

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Prepare Speaking inte-view for job vacancy

my name Muhammad fadzeli bin Abdul Manap, i]im, 20 yr old and come from Dengkil, Sepang...  i seeking an opportunity to work with your company as Engineer Network.. my experience of your unparalleled reputation have led me to want to work for your company.  I have a Diploma with major in Networking computer system, I graduated from Politeknik Sultan Idris,Sabak Bernam. 

 I participated in many school activities, which widened my horizons and gave me many opportunities to do practical work in companies. All of that were very useful to my major study.
During this period, I have learnt much. I learned the values of teamwork and commitment, how to win, how to work hard, how to concentrate and focus on goals, and how to balance my time and priorities. The passing years offered me a good chance to give full play to my creativity, intelligence and diligence.
With a healthy body, with the solid professional knowledge, with the youthful passion, with the yearning for the future and the admiration of your company, I am eager to enter your company and make my share of contribution to it.....

hahahaahahaha....belasah jer

No comments:

Post a Comment